Rambler's Top100
Список форумов Форум Форум "Поехали..."
Новая версия форума открыта 24.02.2004

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   старый форумСтарый форум   ПравилаПравила   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Информация об оформлении виз с помощью Визовой службы:

Великобритания

Германия

Канада

США

Финляндия

Швейцария

Как оформить приглашение для иностранца в Россию

What to do? Former employer is not paying delayed payrolls

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум "Поехали..." -> США - жизнь, работа, учеба  ->    What to do? Former employer is not paying delayed payrolls
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
AlexZima
Участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 15 Дек, 2011 3:13    Заголовок сообщения: What to do? Former employer is not paying delayed payrolls Ответить с цитатой

I was working for a Company (NYC) since October 2007 till end of October 2011.

In 2009-2011 payroll delays became bigger and the company start growing payroll debt. On September 2011 they owed to me 5 payrolls which is approximately $30k. Tired of their promises "to pay" I quit the company. I was told that they will do their best to pay the debt. Since my quit they paid one payroll and that’s all.
I really have no idea how I can put pressure on them in the current situation.

Can anyone tell me what I can do with it? What kind of documents I should request from them (to be able later prove that they did not pay on time)?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Hashish
Участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 15 Дек, 2011 7:15    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Попробуйте уточнить тут - http://www.labor.ny.gov/home/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
VG
Участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 16 Дек, 2011 2:17    Заголовок сообщения: Re: What to do? Former employer is not paying delayed payrol Ответить с цитатой

I was working for a Company (NYC) since October 2007 till end of October 2011.

In 2009-2011 payroll delays became bigger and the company start growing payroll debt. On September 2011 they owed to me 5 payrolls which is approximately $30k. Tired of their promises "to pay" I quit the company. I was told that they will do their best to pay the debt. Since my quit they paid one payroll and that’s all.
I really have no idea how I can put pressure on them in the current situation.

Can anyone tell me what I can do with it? What kind of documents I should request from them (to be able later prove that they did not pay on time)?
You probably should sue them and don't delay so they will file for banruptcy protection.

Don't sign anything waiving your rights for a small settlement. You don't have to prove you have not been paid: they will have to prove you have been paid with canceled checks or ADP records, for example. Just keep your paystubs in order. Find a lawyer and discuss it: first appointment is free anyways,. May be they will file a case on your behalf, that's not free of course.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум "Поехали..." -> США - жизнь, работа, учеба Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: